Solange Knowles is quite the fixture at fashion parties, isn’t she? The singer hit the 1s and 2s last night to celebrate the Stuart Weitzman spring 2012 collection at one of the store’s locations in NYC. For the occasion, Solo rocked her signature twisted ‘fro, glowy skin, and finished it off with a bold matte pink lip. We love the look, but what do you think, StyleBlazers? Is it haute or not?
P.S. Steal her look with a cream highlighter like NARS The Multiple in Copacabana ($39 at Sephora) swept on the tops of the cheekbones and paint your pucker with a matte pink like Illamasqua Lipstick in Corrupt ($22 at Sephora).
Turn the page to shop the look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos