‘With age comes wisdom,’ or so the saying goes. But we all know that’s not true. A lot of things don’t come with age, like a more matured sense of style. We’re not talking about our friend’s parents either. Some celebs seem to perpetually be in a “drop it like it’s hot” stage despite qualifying for AARP. Wearing everything from graphic tees to copious amounts of cleavage, these adults need to grow up and into more appropriate fashion!
Here are seven celebs who need to start dressing their age.
In her defense the pop star does admit to being internally 12 years old. Judging by her many…”youthful” outfits, she seems to be running with this idea. Maybe now that she’s had “them babies” and dropped 30 lbs, the Butterfly singer is on her way to dressing like a bonafide 40-year-old.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases