The high-heeled sneaker trend just struts right along with Nike jumping on the bandwagon. They’ve introduced the Dunk Sky High as a part of their Liberty of London spring collection. Nike has been collaborating with Liberty, the original purveyors of British floral prints, for a few seasons now, melding the dainty and proper prints with the sporty kicks they’ve pioneered.
We love rocking these blossoming sneaks with flirty spring dresses, a little bit of tomboy chic to temper our girly ways. The first installment of the Liberty x Nike Spring collection hits stores bright and early Monday April 2nd.
Check out our fave picks from the collection below…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)