We’re less than two weeks into spring, but as far as anyone is concerned winter is long gone. However, given the east coast’s recent bout of cold weather, the coats are coming back out. And we can’t help but reminisce on fashions of the season past. Except, we couldn’t remember much beyond all that fur! Fur coats, fur collars, fur hats, fur details, as fur as the eye can see. It’s always been the go-to texture in winter for its warm and lavish appeal, but did we over do it this winter?
Check out the featured fur looks in this week’s StyleBlazer NYC Street Fashion Snapshots, the Winter Fur Flashback Edition.
Editor’s Notes: We appreciated the brights trend, and general anything-goes fashion, this past winter. But even with warm colors and florals, there was still fur.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)