Upon first inspection, we thought these tasseled “Daddy Flat” loafers had too much of a Hugh Hefner/Christmas theme to them, but the more we looked at them, the more they grew on us. They have a certain intangible “pimp-vibe” to them that makes them oddly attractive.
Ladies, what do you think, would you approve of your man wearing these?
And as far as the damage, these slick puppies cost $895, and will be available for purchase this Fall.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied