In a spread titled “All That Jazz“, Tanzanian model Hereith Paul channels the Roaring 20s for Canadian Magazine Flare‘s April 2012 issue. With some classic Flapper-style dresses, beaded cloches and a sassy blonde wig, Hereith embodies the Jazz Age je ne sais quoi.
Stylist Elizabeth Cabral has thrown in some modern takes on 1920s with fringed leather skirts and Art Deco-esque sparkly bralettes and photographer Max Abadian captures the sleek refinement of the look. We feel like in anticipation of Baz Luhrmann’s upcoming epic The Great Gatsby, this editorial spread is so on trend.
Check out the stunning shoot in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past