StyleBlazers, if you haven’t noticed, Burberry’s offerings as of late have been nothing less than fabulous. The iconic British label’s Creative Director, Christopher Bailey, was inspired by woven raffia, jewel-tone beads and vibrant African prints for Burberry Prorsum’s brilliant and very wearable SS12.
Bailey reminds us that a great trench isn’t the only thing the 156 year-old fashion house does well. Shop our top Spring/Summer picks in the gallery below…
Burberry Leather Watch with Check Face in Orange
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past