Yesterday, one of our StyleBlazn’ mamas, Jessica Alba, was spotted out and about looking chic fab with her two daughters, Honor and Haven, per usual. However, Jess’s laid-back mommy-in-the-park style isn’t what stuck out this time. We couldn’t help but notice a not so conspicuous arm tatt on the mother of two. Rumor has it that the body art is fake and for a new movie role, but if not, StyleBlazers, do we love it or hate it ?
Is a tattoo that big too gaudy for her mamabear image? Or just enough to help her keep a youthful edge?
Turn the page to see more pics
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process