Don’t call it a comeback; Brandy’s been here for years. And each time we see her she reaches a new level of fly. In her recent YRB feature, Miss Norwood dishes on her past, thoughts on Whitney Houston, as well as her upcoming music and acting projects.
We absolutely love what Brandy’s giving us in the shoot. Styled by Darius Baptiste and shot by Miguel Starcevich, our songbird is bringing couture heat and evolved sex appeal. We can’t wait to hear her new album, Two Eleven and see her on the big screen in Tyler Perry’s Marriage Counselor, out this July!
Keep it coming Brandy. We see you! Indulge in the fashion editorial…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process