We heart Beyoncé, we truly do. And after weeks of deliberation on whether or not it’s ok to question the proud new mom’s fly blue swag, we chucked up the courage to put it out there. So here goes: is Beyoncé’s recent obsession with the color blue overkill or absolutely adorable?
Yes, we know she wears the color to pay respect to her and hubby Jay-Z’s 3-month-old baby. Yes, the rich hue, in every variation, looks great against her flawless complexion. Yes, stylistically, blue is just as universal as black and easy to incorporate into a myriad of looks. But is it ok to constantly rerun the same cobalt nail polish? Wear every single piece of blue jewelry you own at the same time?
StyleBlazers, we rounded up a few snapshots of Bey spotted in one of many variations of Blue, take a browse and let us know how you feel.
Mrs.Carter steps out with Blue Ivy for a fun day of furniture shopping at DDC on April 2, 2012 in NYC. Spotted: Powder Blue Tee
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)