It’s spring and we’re prepared for change, including familiar faces reinvented with fresh fashions, makeup, and hair hues. While the two former undoubtedly do a body good, the latter—a new hair color—reworks your look in a whole different way. One person who definitely needed this change was Lindsay Lohan.
Lindsay recently stepped out sporting a bold new hair color, and we’re all too glad to report that she’s ditched her bleach blonde ambitions, a la Marilyn Monroe, and gone back to red! The cascading red tresses, which she sometimes wears in loose ringlets, still has some hint of blonde highlights making it all the more fabulous. Looks like she’s finally heading the call of the masses and following our fashion orders. It’s about time!
Check out LiLo’s return to red hair in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night