Ombre hair seems to be all the rage for many celebs including Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Ciara and Keke Palmer. But we have one question for you StyleBlazers, is the look for everyone?
First things first, the correct way to pull off ombre hair is to have the roots at the crown of your head a darker, more natural shade. Second, your hair at the bottom should gradually blend into a lighter tone. You can play up the look with shades of vibrant reds, bombshell blondes and chocolaty browns.
Now that we all know the rules, lets dive into some celebs who’ve done it the right and wrong way…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process