Everyone’s favorite fashion designer, Marc Jacobs, is in the early stages of planning a makeup line; possibly in partnership with Sephora since both brands are under the LVMH umbrella. Marc is a colorful personality on his own so we imagine this beauty line will bring out all the bells and whistles to personify its creator.
“Anything to me that is part of the joy, the ritual, of getting dressed—things that women enjoy like bags, shoes, fragrance, clothes, makeup—that’s what fashion’s about for me,” Jacobs told WWD. “I love the opportunity, wherever there is one, to adorn, to decorate, to scent, to dress. That’s what fashion’s all about. It’s not necessary, it’s something you want—it’s a fancy and a whim.”
We’re sure, however, his venture into makeup will be well-thought and designed to be just as super successful as his fragrance collection. We’ll keep you Styleblazer’s in the loop as more information unfolds each step of the way to the release of this must-have makeup collection.
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)