If Solange is the queen of print-mixing, then Jessica Alba reigns supreme over solids and colorblocking. And she has a slew of bright, bold, and perfectly pieced ensembles to prove it. One of our faves was from mid March this year when she attended a Los Angeles cocktail party in honor of Brad Goreski— stylist Rachel “I Die” Zoe’s former assistant—and the launch of his new book, born to be brad.
She posed for photographers modeling a turquoise knit top, red-orange skinny pants, and dijon colored handbag, all courtesy of Kate Spade. She cooly pulled the no-fuss look together with a black leather biker jacket, and black/white cap toe pumps. So, using our super sleuthing shopper skills we found affordable buys for you to cop and recreate the look. Check them out in pages below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples