It seems like Kim Kardashian changes men like most of us change purses: from season to season. Six months after ending her 72-day marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries, reports are swirling that she’s now spending quality time with Kanye West. With Kim’s “love ‘em and leave ‘em alone” dating record, and Kanye’s emo breakup albums (808s & Heartbreak, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy- you see where we’re going with this) the two are an emotional pairing for the record books.
Before Kim hits the record carpet with the “Louis Vuitton Don,” we want to take a look back at Kim’s ever-changing fashion accessory: the men on her arm.
Take a look back at the way they were. If you blinked in the past two years you might have missed some.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night