Alicia Keys looks smoking hot on the latest issue of Vibe Magazine in what they describe as her first “real” interview since being married to Swizz Beatz. In black lipstick, a bouffant hairstyle, and a raised collar leather jacket, Alicia spices her style up a bit for a edgier appeal. In a rare interview, Alicia shares her love for Swizz who also took part of this editorial in a matching attire.
Here’s an excerpt from the interview:
It’s probably not a coincidence that Alicia Keys and her husband, Kasseem “Swizz Beatz” Dean, are wearing matching pants. His: expertly tailored and trim, skimming his sneakers just so. Hers: a $exy waxed denim that hugs her in all the right places. Both are the color of a well-made cappuccino. They’ve agreed to be interviewed together over dinner, a double date of sorts. It’s one of those novel ideas cooked up by magazine editors, but Keys, who seems more open now than she’s ever been, was keen to participate. And what better way to convey closeness than with his-and-her trousers.
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz agreed to interview together in a “double date” style set up and they continue to discuss how they became soul mates and other struggles they over came as a couple.
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past