We lead pretty busy lives which can often leave very little time for primping. So wouldn’t it be cool if there were a product that allowed us to refresh our ‘do and add a little body and volume that could take us from the 9 to 5 to after 5 drinks? This is why we were so psyched to try Hair Rules Lift Volumizing Dry Shampoo, the latest product to hit the brand’s impressive hair care line-up.
First of all it smells sooo good (which is excellent for ridding the hair of the not-so-sweet NYC smells we encounter daily) and it helps to absorb moisture and oils from the hair leaving it pumped up and fresh. Plus unlike many other dry shampoos, it comes in a foolproof aerosol container that practically makes it impossible to OD on product. Formulated for straight to wavy textures and fine, thin, flat, limp hair. If this sounds like your hair, you need this. Point blank.
StyleBlazers, will you be giving this product a try?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!