In fashion and entertainment beauty is preferred, but perfection is mandatory. In the age of airbrushing that’s truer than ever. Although celebrities and companies have both come under fire for smoothing this, and highlighting that, it hasn’t stopped anyone from putting that photo shop to work on 2-inches-too-thick thighs or crafting a slimmer nose.
It’s being done to almost every celebrity in Hollywood, but when it’s done to women of color it’s twice as obvious, and three times more eyebrow-raising. And there’s no denying that some celebs are also more airbrushed more often than others, and we rounded them up for you!
Check out the top nine most airbrushed women of color in Hollywood right now.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past