Jennifer Lopez seems to be turning into a real life version of Carrie Bradshaw. She’s got the dream wardrobe, now all she needs to do is start a writing career!
The pop diva and American Idol judge was spotted last Thursday April 5th, 2012 at the grand opening of restaurant Planet Dailies, and its lounge Mixology 101, in Los Angeles, CA wearing a snake-skin Lanvin dress. We love the way that she wore her hair in a high bun, giving a softer “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” vibe to the edgy bold shouldered dress. J.Lo finished her look with Celine jewelry and Christian Louboutin heels. And we know too well how cool Los Angeles nights can get, and so does J.Lo! She kept herself warm in a green leather trench by Gerard Darel, we are seriously coveting these pieces!
Shop J.Lo’s sartorial hauteness in the pages below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!