In conjunction with Rihanna‘s sizzling cover and photoshoot for Elle, the magazine has released a short film that takes the shoot’s romantic Cuban theme to the next level. We see the glamourous photos come alive, as Rihanna saunters around a sleepy Havana town in 1956, and dances in the town square. She also displays her Spanish-speaking skills, and gives a provocative monologue about passion, desire and danger. It’s no secret that these three elements have become synonymous with Rih Rih’s career.
The clip is directed by Tom Munro, who also shot the editorial spread.
Check out the smoldering clip below, and tell us what you think about Rihanna’s Latin style!
- Deidre Dyer
Video courtesy of Elle.com.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)