Rita Ora. A number of months ago that name wouldn’t have meant much to anyone. Now, if you don’t know that name, we’re liable to assume you don’t have internet. And if you don’t know that face, then we’re inclined to tell you, ‘you’ve been missing out!’
Her blonde hair, often bright lips, and even brighter personality seems made for cameras, so there hasn’t been any shortage of requests for her presence on set. She’s already been featured in i-D Magazine, as well as Vogue Daily. Now British r&b singer Rita Ora has landed the cover of The Sunday Times Style April 2012 issue.
Photographed by Damon Barker, the songbird struck a pose in flower power prints and eye-catching patterns in fashions ranging from streetwear to intimates, that paired nicely with her bouncy blonde hair. The spread seems to have a quirky, yet sophisticated and sultry, look which Rita pulls off quite nicely.
Take a look at Rita’s full spread below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos