For Chicago based business owner Crystal Valentine, running an upscale men’s boutique comes with its challenges. But, after years of working in retail, opening The Denim Shack seemed like the natural progression. “The biggest challenge I’ve faced is understanding the different fits,” says Valentine. “Finding the right fit is key to finding the right pair of jeans.”
Over the past year, Valentine, along with her husband Harry, have been cultivating a culture inspired by premium denim through their hip boutique which carries lines like Cult of Individuality, one of the shops best-selling brands. Located inside the Lacuna Artist Lofts Building in Chicago’s Pilsen neighborhood, The Denim Shack offers jeans for the fashion conscious man whose eye for denim sees past the brand name or price, and focuses instead on the quality and fit.
“I look for styles and brands that my competition is not carrying, and test the boundaries with my customers,” says Valentine. For Spring, The Denim Shack offerings range from distressed, vintage and Japanese denim with fits ranging from relaxed to slim. In short, there is a perfect pair to compliment and complete any look!
Check out the latest from Cult of Individuality in store now at ‘The Denim Shack.’
Cult of Individuality, Hagen Relaxed Fit Khaki
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!