All aboard the Battleship. Rihanna’s big screen debut is still a few weeks away in the U.S., but for now she’s blazing red carpets around the world in her one of a kind style. We spotted Queen Bajan at the film’s Australian premiere, flexing her guns in a loose-fitting Black Stretch Cady Jumpsuit by Stella McCartney, paired with black strappy sandals, and a sleek updo, showing off that freshly shaved side part. She even buddied up with her friend and Battleship co-star, supermodel Brooklyn Decker, for some cute red carpet poses.
Couldn’t make the premiere in person? No worries, we’ve got you covered with you tons of sweet red carpet treats! Enjoy!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples