YSL To Launch Capsule Eyewear Collection
Shades are a must for spring and summer. And we know some StyleBlazers boast nothing but the best when in comes to brands, like YSL. Well, to take it a step further, soon you’ll be able to get your hands on exclusive eyewear from a Yves Saint Laurent capsule collection. The collection will offer women’s and men’s sunglasses and optical frames in a fresh color palette. Though details on the specs are limited, we’re positive the styles that they’re serving up are not.
The YSL capsule eyewear collection hits YSL flagships, and select boutiques and opticians worldwide sometime this month.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!