Who’s thirsty? Hollywood darling and her soulful hubby Robin Thicke’s muse, Paula Patton, served up Pepsi NEXT to fans at the Grove in L.A. yesterday. Rocking a ’60s inspired red dress and black leather pumps, the pretty mommy of one radiated as she promoted Pepsi’s new product at a lemonade-like stand. Her outfit looks just as sweet and fresh as a can of the classic bubbly treat. But great news: Pepsi NEXT has 60 percent less sugar, and all the great taste of regular Pepsi. We love everything about it!
Paula always looks amazing. Check out some adorable pics from the event here!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night