As the weather warms up, and beachside vacations are nearing, it seems like fitness is at the top of mind for most people. And with all that we have to do every day, how are we possibly supposed to find time to go to the gym? Slimming down and eating healthy might seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. There are simple adjustments you can make to your work day, that will not only get you fit, but will leave you feeling zen at your desk! And the extra bonus: you’ll even save some money, too!
Try these 7 tips to feel great, and get ready to display a trimmer healthier you on the beach this summer!
Bring your own foods. It’s a win win. You can buy a cute bikini with the money you save from buying lunch every day!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process