Summer is only a blink of an eye away. Soon it will be time to ditch those flats for sandals, and indoor dining for outdoor eating at your favorite restaurant. Since you’re going outside to savor your sips, why not make it a style moment and match your attire to your cocktail? If Beyonce′ can match her nails to her new baby, we can all have some fun and match our drinks to our get up. We found the perfect pairings of ensembles and cocktails, with accompanying recipes, for you to either have in hand while hosting a summer fete or toasting to the good life while out on the town. Check them out.
Jay Godfrey Doheny Colorblock Sweetheart Dress
Then Sip on…
1 oz SKYY Infusions Coconut
1 oz Fresh lime juice1 oz SKYY Infusions Pineapple
1Ž2 oz Triple sec
1Ž2 oz Cranberry juice
1Ž4 oz Agave nectar
Mix ingredients in shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos