In its May issue, Harper’s Bazaar summed up its cover girl the best: “There are few women alive who can work a smoky eye better than Penélope Cruz. It’s part of her, you can almost imagine Baby Penélope coming out of her mother’s womb already smoldering.”
The Spanish bombshell transforms into a golden goddess within the pages of the fashion bible, and models couture designs for its Summer Fashion issue. In the cover story, Cruz dishes on life as a new mom, her hubby, Spanish actor Javier Bardem, and her deal with Lancôme.
Peep the glam editorial spread here!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night