What goes around comes back around again! (“Copy Copy Copy Copy”) If you’re old skool you picked up on that hip-hop reference. (If not, there’s always Google. Don’t feel bad, honey). You also probably rocked a few of these seven pairs of sneakers that made their debuts in the 7os, 80s and 90s and have come back once again for trendsetters to embrace. Never been a sneaker head but looking to be one? Maybe start with some of these fresh kicks…
Tracee Ellis Ross rocking the Jordan 5 Retros—first released in the 90s—like no other can, with a blazer and a Birkin. Certified StyleBlazer!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples