Opening Ceremony‘s latest lookbook features cute pieces that we didn’t even know existed much less needed. For instance, a marbled-ombre mini skirt or fuzzy raglan sweater with daisy-shaped sheer inserts. Who knew such gems had been thought up by the fashion gods and created to bring joy and fun to our hum drum winter wardrobes. Despite the fact that the weather is finally starting to warm up, we’ve bookmarked these fall beauties as awesome pieces to cop early and stash away. If squirrels and other forest creatures can stock pile goodies for the colder months, who says we can’t do the same for our closets?
Check out our fave looks from Opening Ceremony‘s autumn/winter 2012 lookbook below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past