In the latest chapter of the fashion sneaker trend, accessory brand BE&D has found a way to merge the stiletto and the sneaker in the unlikeliest of ways. The quirky crew behind the label decided to print the silhouette of a stiletto on the side of a basic white canvas hi-top sneaker. The result is a funny, tongue-in-cheek take on the high-heeled kick, dubbed the “Big City Sneaker”.
Something about these kooky kicks made us want to listen to throw back jam “Stiletto Pumps In The Club“. We’ve met sneakers with heels and sneakers with wedges, but never did we ever imagine a classy meets casual mashup like this.
Check out the Big City Sneaker in all of its color incarnations below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past