It’s better to be beautiful in Hollywood, but some celebrities take it over board and go for the “knifed up” look (cough-cough, Lil’Kim). While others prefer more subtle augmentations to their faces and bodies to “advance” their careers. Show biz puts a lot of pressure on physical appearance and some of our favorite starlets have bought right into it, trading in their old noses for new, more svelte sniffers. We’re only speculating, but these ladies either have gotten the job done or have hired a master make up artist who specializes in contouring. You be the judge of which of the 8 celebrities below did or didn’t get a nose job!
Circa 2001 vs. 2012
Very discreet, but Kerry could either have shed pounds or sculpted her nose.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night