If you ask women of any age who they look up to for inspiration, chances are First Lady Michelle Obama and Beyoncé will rank somewhere on the list. But even world stage icons have role models, just like the rest of us. Beyoncé took to her brand new Tumblr to pen a letter to Michelle Obama, praising her for being such a wonderful wife, mother, professional, and First Lady. The admiration is surely mutual. The two joined forces for the First Lady’s “Let’s Move!” Campaign, that fostered the importance of exercise and healthy eating habits for children across the country.
Bey has been quite candid since the birth of her first child, Blue Ivy, and her Tumblr feels like her personal journey into womanhood. She’s revealing one grounded multifaceted woman. The letter is another very sweet moment for Honey Bey.
Read Bey’s handwritten letter to Michelle Obama here.
StyleBlazers, who are some of your icons?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)