One of our favorite Hollywood up and comers, the always fashionable Freida Pinto, rocked head to toe Prada on the red carpet of NYLON Magazine’s 13th Anniversary Celebration in L.A. this week. Fresh from Prada’s Spring 2012 collection, Pinto’s feminine dress had just the right amount of edge: peep the race car detail on the skirt! And handbags just don’t come more adorable than her pale blue clutch topped with a girly bow. With sideswept hair and nude pumps, Pinto shows why she was NYLON‘s go-to cover girl for their April anniversary issue.
Check out Freida’s April Nylon cover, and more pics of the glamour girl on the red carpet.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!