We would love to think that anyone who marries does so for love. But it’s not always that simple, especially in the world of celebs who may look at marriage as a business deal versus a lifetime connection. Some pairings just seem way too strange and have us scratching our heads as to how and why two people got together. Was it the money or the prospective “come up” that made their partner look more appealing?
We’re not ones to judge, but check out 7 couples we suspect married for money.
Though her marriage to Kris Humphries lasted less than a season, some reports estimated Kim K. made up to $20 million in endorsements and TV deals for her oh so sacred wedding day. Not bad for a 72 day marriage. Is there anything Kimmy won’t do for cash?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process