With such a perfect body and beautiful features, it’s a shame that the uber fabulous Jessica White has had some major fashion police-worthy moments recently that we’d like to forget. But the hit or miss supermodel may have finally gotten it right for the 9th Annual Spring Dinner Dance at the Mandarin Hotel in New York this month.
Jessica stunned wearing a fuchsia Catherine Malandrino sequined wrap-dress. Her bone straight hair complimented the sleek silhouette of the dress, while her minimal makeup flattered her skin to affect a more natural beauty that did not distract from or compete with her richly colored dress. Purples, mauves, and nudes are definitely Jessica’s colors and she should definitely stick to them moving forward.
Turn the page to check out some not-so flattering fashion choices from Jessica!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!