Blazers, we’ve already shared the key pieces from Tory Burch’s Spring Collection that will revive your spring wardrobe. Now we present all of these gems and more with Burch’s 2012 Spring Lookbook. The effect is in line with the current craze over the 1920′s style era, from the American classic novel, The Great Gatsby, to all things Flapper. Burch’s models don strands upon strands of pearls in pretty and preppy fashion, with a dash of 1970s quirky thrown in for good measure. The prissy flappers hit the beach in first class style, sporting snazzy totes, sky high wedges, and flouncy skirts. They seemingly never, ever get in the water, and keep things demure as they lounge in their private cabanas. We just adore the old world chicness of it all. It’s very French Riviera or St. Tropez in an era when the sandy shores were a veritable runway for ritz and glamour.
Check out our fave looks right here!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night