He’s already jazzed up bottles of expensive champagne, but now that Jean Paul Gaultier has been appointed creative director of Diet Coca-Cola, he’s trying his hand at America’s favorite soda. The designer has dressed up limited edition bottles of Diet Coca-Cola for the beverage’s new ad campaign which features two of his favorite looks—the striped sailor and pin-up biker chick.
While Gaultier has consistently created some of our absolute favorite haute couture runway moments, like sending a pregnant Jourdan Dunn down the catwalk or producing an Amy Winehouse-inspired collection—we can’t front—we love these Coke bottles too!
We can’t wait to see what other looks Gaultier has up his sleeve!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!