We love our curls, but every now and then we like to switch things up and get our coils blown straight—after all, this is the versatility you get with natural hair. But what we don’t love is the frizzy, un-smooth mess we sometimes get when we have a DIY session in our bathrooms at home. Why oh why can’t we get salon-like results? Then hair rules Blow it All Out found its way on our desks at work.
Pegged as “straight styling for all hair textures,” it promises to keep hair smooth and frizz-free all day by blocking the negative effects of high humidity. It took two tries to really be able to assess whether we loved this stuff or not. But we did notice how much easier the blow dryer passed through our hair, and how silky smooth the hair became after two passes of the flat iron; not to mention the sweet smell of baby powder that Blow it All Out emits that had us sniffing our hair for days.
StyleBlazers, would you give Blow It All Out a try?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!