Solange Knowles showed off her DJing skills last night at the re-opening of the Fifth Avenue Salvatore Ferragamo Flagship Store in New York City. For the occasion, Solo wore a chic Ferragamo suit with a Maki Oh printed top and color-blocked sandals. She completed her look with a head full of bouncy curls and a popping Fuchsia lip.
We must admit Solange is definitely a force to be reckoned with when it comes to original style. And as of late, she has been giving her big sis Bey a run for her money. Get lost in Solo’s curls below, But before you do that, tell us StyleBlazers, is Solo’s jewel-tone ‘fit, Blazin’ or Blasé ?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night