Well Forbes Magazine recently put her on the cover of their “New Celebrity Money Makers” Issue, and she just keeps on rolling from strength to strength. By now you know that she sold her SkinnyGirl liquor company to Fortune Brands Inc for over a 100 milli – and on top of that, she has books out, a second reality show which enjoys a heavy following and she does regular speaking tours for which we’re sure she earns a very nice check. The next stop might be her getting her own Talk Show, and that might just be the last step she needs to propel her into the half-a-billion and above tax bracket range.
And if you thought she didn’t have her eye on the prize, check out this quote from her in the interview:
“What’s the point of being on TV if you don’t have something to sell?” asks Frankel, disarmingly direct as always.
What do you think StyleBlazers – is she about to totally dominate the Media/Lifestyle/Entertainment Mogulette game?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night