We are so proud of the new artists that performed at the 2012 Coachella Music Festival over the weekend. Among them was the young Harlem potty mouth, Azealia Banks. A while back we took the time to applaud Azealia on her fashion forward image, bringing an edgy vibe to her style that even Karl Lagerfield has fallen in love with. And the songstress decided to take it to the next level for her Coachella performance with purple ombre locks and a striped outfit styled by Kesh. We weren’t expecting it, but there is something inside telling us we love it.
Check out more from Azealia’s Coachella performance.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos