Italian luxury label Missoni seems to have the knitted up the Midas Touch, everything their centuries-old signature print touches, turns to gold. We say if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. This brand boasts the zig-zag and swirly prints that just can’t lose.
This spring marks Missoni’s fifth collaboration with Converse and their classic Chuck Taylor kicks. Three colorways in classic Missoni prints will be sold this spring- two for the ladies and one for the fellas. And while they’ll run you more that the average pair of Chucks, they will retail at $200, the Missoni Chucks are sure to turn heads and stand out from the sea of basic white summertime sneakers. Check out the new styles below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process