Blazers, if there’s one thing we can rely on it’s that every time Rihanna steps out her look will be something to talk about. If she never sang another song, never danced on another stage, or did another music video, she could still have a thriving career as a human hanger because everything looks great on this girl.
This past weekend at the 2012 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, RiRi rocked the stage in a simple and fun festival look featuring a pair of studded denim cutoff shorts from The Ragged Priest and a worn gray Topshop “Peace” bra top.
We love that this outfit is virtually sweat-proof and bound to keep us cool this summer as we rock our own version of it. We’ve picked three of our favorite studded denim shorts to pair with the Topshop “Peace” Bra Top RiRi sported on stage. Shop Rihanna’s street chic Coachella performance get up on the next page.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night