Late last week fashion elite like Jason Wu and Chanel Iman attended the re-launch of Cartier’s iconic nail shaped bracelet, Juste Un Clou, along with a historical exhibition called “New York City in the 70s” at the Cartier Mansion in New York City. However, as it is with most events, the after-party is the topic of conversation.
British import and newest Roc Nation fave, Rita Ora, rocked the Skylight Studio stage decked in a Jean Paul Gaultier graffiti jumper paired with Gaultier x Doc Martin perforated thigh-high boots, and dripping gold Cartier jewelry. Ma and Pa Carter also attended the after party—taking a break from Blue Ivy who was no doubt getting some not-so-needed beauty rest in their nearby Tribeca apartment—to support the 21-year-old singer at the event.
Check out these snapshots of launch attendees and Rita’s performance.
Fashion It Girl and Accessories Designer Genevieve Jones
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles