Most celebrities have access to designer threads that the average person would kill to have at their disposal. A star’s glam squad’s sole purpose is to keep them looking good. But in spite of this, some still make baffling, horrible and downright dreadful fashion choices. Let’s all learn a lesson from their missteps and know what not to wear.
From Lil Wayne’s jeggings to Toni Braxton’s barely there Grammy gown, peep 8 red carpet mistakes we just can’t forget.
There’s nothing wrong with promoting a project, but Macy Gray’s DIY dress was just sloppy. And it didn’t work, no one bought the album! Double whammy.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night