That Rih. Everything she does causes a stir. The spicy pop tart took to Facebook to promote her upcoming video, “Where Have You Been,” sporting a bikini top, metallic shorts, and an arm full of chunky bracelets.
She’s been dropping clues to get fans amped for the video reveal, but hasn’t dropped the official date of the premiere. First she caused a stir and starred in many young boys’ fantasies with topless shots from the video set back in March. Then she displayed the single cover on her Instagram, in which she was veiled in a leopard print scarf and rocked some fierce smoky eye action. In addition to the latest black and white promo pic, the social butterfly also treated fans to some sunny shots from her vacation in Hawaii.
Peep some of Rihanna’s latest candid photos, from her video set to maxing and relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Hawaii.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!