As if designers weren’t already peeved with the rife amount of musicians and socialites who’ve dropped their mics or drinks to stick their hand into fashion designing. And then here comes the reality stars. With their reality TV checks in one hand, and a bottle of wine in the other, the women of reality television have jumped into the fashion design game…DRUNK—just in case you couldn’t tell. And they are drowning themselves, and us, in bad fashion! Granted, some are worse than others. But if the Lord doesn’t differentiate between degrees of sin, why should we?
With that said, check out seven reality women who have made a wrong turn into fashion design.
“Designer”: Shereé Whitfield formerly of Real Housewives of ATL
Line: She By Sheree
“She” must be crazy to think she was doing something with this line.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles