In a spread that seems to read ‘young nymph turned young bride,’ Chrishell Stubbs appears in The Block Magazine‘s spring/summer issue totally turning up her star quality. Chrishell wears clean-lined, architectural-eque designs and grand veils which strike a visible contrast for the editorial appropriately titled “Decadent Basic.” The spread is just in time for bridal season, and was executed beautifully by stylist Martha Violante and photographer Bon Duke without being too literal.
Check out Chrishell’s entire spread for The Block Magazine‘s “Decadent Basic.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past