Well, she did say “MAC, OPI, and a fragrance, too” in her verse on Drake’s I’m So Proud of You song, so it’s coming!
According to Refinery29.com, Nicki will be collaborating with beauty company Give Back Brands, and she says she’ll be involved in all aspects of the process, from product development to packaging and advertising. Now before your roll your eyes, Give Back Brands is the same company that created Justin Bieber’s Someday fragrance which went on to be the most successful celebrity fragrance ever.
No word yet on notes, but we figured we could all have some fun at guessing what eau de Minaj (that’s totally not the official name) would smell like—so YOU chime in StyleBlazers!
The fragrance is set to hit high-end department stores this fall. Stay tuned for more details…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process